[FIXED] 2+ People cannot be on the Alternate Surf Server IP's

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Chaco #11, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaco #11

Chaco #11 [BB] Admin Admin

Heres my issue. Whenever the server goes offline from the dickhead that keeps taking it offline, I wait a moment to see if the original IP will come back online. Once it doesn't, I go to another BB Surf IP in my favorites. The problem Im having is that no more then 2 people can join any BB IP when someone already joined one. Ex. Bob joins the BB Surf Server IP 96.44.144.133 when the original server is offline. Peter also wasnt to join the server. Peter attempts to join the IP Bob is already on (96.44.144.133) but Peter is stuck on the loading screen "Authenticating with Steam". Peter also tries the other IPs available for BB Surf. He gets stuck on the loading screen again with the same message. Once Bob leaves the server with the IP 96.44.144.133, then Peter can join. But no one else can and they get the same problem as Peter was having. I tried to explain it as well as I can.

tl;dr
    Basically, When someone is on another BB Surf IP that is not the original, no one else can join that IP or anyother BB Surf IP. I tried this with my friend and it doesnt work. I also managed to sneak on the server during map votes and got into the server kicking the other person off I believe. idk if anyone is having the same problem or not.. idk idk

Heres a video. Im sorry its bad quality, i forgot to set my settings in geforce.

enjoy your day :D :D

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

We're aware of that issue :) In fact we had actually resolved it but as it was done on a static level they've also hit the IP we were using to re-route the requests. The issue should be resolved and you should be able to resume playing again.

NeverReady, Lightning and Chaco #11 like this.
  3. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

I think this can be closed now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.