Chuck Norris Sub-Admin Application [1/3]

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Chuck Norris, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

In spite of other comments, I will have to say I support.

2. Snypedbyme2

Snypedbyme2 Guest

3. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Thank you for making a comment on my application. I will officially back off and stop doing what I was doing. I realize it is bothersome, immature, and not my job. All I can say it that I apologize for making yours and all the other admin's jobs harder. With my pestering and annoyance and my rude behavior. I think maybe I don't deserve this chance. And I do agree with that ending statement you put.

And my response to that is no I shouldn't. I have proven to be untrustworthy to my friends, my enemies, and everyone else in this community. But I still think that there is a little in me that wants this more than ever to just show that I am not the same person. I may still get angry with others and argue with them. And take things to far. But if I were to have sub-admin I would have to not let it be used to take care of personal wants/desires. And I can do that. I can honestly say that I was probably one of the best and then again worse admins to ever be on BB. I manipulated Ben and others. I lied constantly. I would use my admin and take care of others just so I could feel better about myself.

That right that was the dumbest move I had ever made in my BB "career". I messed up the present and I hurt my future. It is something that I if I could take back I would. I think that I push my luck all to often and don't think about consequences. But so do a lot of others around here and in this world.

However, I think it's time to move on from what I did. It's over. I have come clean. I want to be back involved with this community, better yet, family.

I am done with the drama. The lies. The bugging I think it's time I just be Chuck and do what's right and relax.

4. Captain Failcon

Captain Failcon New Member

You should add me to that list cause this post is gonna get insane.

Chuck should NOT be allowed to become admin,subadmin, or anything that requires respect on [BB] (Cause he has none am I right?)

And there is my reason why Chuck should not become sub.

5. Maeve Keeva

Maeve Keeva Ban'd

TL;DR: Chuck fails, what needs to be said has already been done so by others.

Long post for my avid readers:

Fucking TL;DR, long ass apology rant about how bad shit happened back then and how you're so much grown up now, I believe you. No-hot re-heally, face it Ginny, you've done that song and dance before and everyone remembers how it turned out and I don't feel the need to remind you, but will do merely because as of late there has been lacking opportunities to do what I do best. First, your brother did it. Second, images too large for the internet which now are a lie. The only way you could prove to be more of an idiot would be to ban yourself, well, you've already done that and proved that you are a completely worthless tool on similar scale to our beloved Katie<3, but in my opinion you're even worse then Katie<3 ever was.

Lies, anyone can arrange brushes in Hammer to similar capacity as everyone can use Paint.
    A map that will never be played on.
    Who?
    I know the creator of C45 and C18 seeing as I'm a dev on TnB, I'll get around to asking him just how much he is "assisting" you.

What the fuck? Who the fuck cares? Anyone who have been on BB long enough and have common sense knows that you are a horrible fucking admin, a despicable no-good attention-whoring piece of shit person who will always, always be remembered in BB as an asshole of humongous proportions.

All your replies in this thread can be summarized into a clusterfuck of I, me, my because at the end of the day you are simply and only a self-centered egotistical little fuck and by god if you were older and could afford to surgically remove ribs so you could actually give yourself oral sex and save the poor misguided latent homosexual who will actually have to one day.

The only way you would ever be given some small amount of power back was that everyone just felt sorry for you after watching you so endlessly yet admirably pretending to be someone you're clearly not, and believe me we all know what kind of a Little Hitler you would turn into with that power.

6. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

I don't really no Chuck very well, he seemed alright when I RPed with him the other day. But tbh......this post should just be locked before it goes way OTT.... ;)

7. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Lies, anyone can arrange brushes in Hammer to similar capacity as everyone can use Paint.
    A map that will never be played on.
    Who?
    I know the creator of C45 and C18 seeing as I'm a dev on TnB, I'll get around to asking him just how much he is "assisting" you.

What the fuck? Who the fuck cares? Anyone who have been on BB long enough and have common sense knows that you are a horrible fucking admin, a despicable no-good attention-whoring piece of shit person who will always, always be remembered in BB as an asshole of humongous proportions.

All your replies in this thread can be summarized into a clusterfuck of I, me, my because at the end of the day you are simply and only a self-centered egotistical little fuck and by god if you were older and could afford to surgically remove ribs so you could actually give yourself oral sex and save the poor misguided latent homosexual who will actually have to one day.

The only way you would ever be given some small amount of power back was that everyone just felt sorry for you after watching you so endlessly yet admirably pretending to be someone you're clearly not, and believe me we all know what kind of a Little Hitler you would turn into with that power.[/quote:277j8ei5]

You need to calm the fuck down cause your starting to piss me off. Every goddamn post Chuck makes you turn into a fucking flame. Most the shit you just said doesn't even apply to the situation. If you keep this bullshit up Your the one that's gonna get in trouble. So why don't you calm the fuck down and go sit in the corner where its nice and cozy because your input is worth half a pint of cat shit.

I know i didn't see all the shit chuck did, and it was bad shit, but keep your story relevant and short because no one wants to hear you rant about your fucking sexual preference.

8. Maeve Keeva

Maeve Keeva Ban'd

Oh shit, someone on the internet doesn't like me. *sobs*
    I'm going to have to try really hard to make this as perfectly clear as I can so there are no future misunderstandings to ruin our well-established friendship.

Up yours, kid.
    Oh really, and just what the fuck are you going to do about it?

The complete unimportance of your opinion humors me.

9. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

--------------------------------------------------------------
    My reaction to offensive statements varies depending upon severity, and What you said was completely unnecessary.

And IF Chuck got reinstated into Sub Admin, and IF he turned out to be the "Little Hitler" you think, like pushing one goddamn button wouldn't fix the "Horrible Mistake" you make it sound like.

So to keep this relatively on topic, I say "Yes" because since hes been back hes shown an obvious gain in maturity on and off the server, And He knows how to maturely respond to Admins and Hackers on Css and Gmod. And thats only what I've seen.

So +1 From The Jerry

Oh, and Up Yours Too Bitch

10. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

stop the flaming , this is an application not a fucking war

Evander , you have been with the community long enough to know the forum rules so obey them please. or GTFO

* makes this an app and not a war again *

thanks

11. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

In honesty, she isn't flaming.

It was pretty constructive, and opinionated.

12. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

shes still setting a bad example to other users

13. Teddi

How can you call constructive critiscm a bad example?

14. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

*sigh*

15. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Racist Boob

16. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

17. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

How can you possibly call this Constructive criticism. Its extremely opinionated yes, but its sure as shit not constructive. Its "DeStructive" is what it is. Allowing crap like this on the forum is what scares people away from the community, And from applying for anything. Did you read the entire middle paragraph? Its Goddamn Flame, actually its more like THE SUN!

18. Teddi

The sun is a newspaper over here :3

19. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

off topic in its entirety

>:C

So yeah get my point Now?

20. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

To all of you:

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Oh by the way, that does qualify as non-constructive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.