Chuck Norris Sub-Admin Application [1/3]

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Chuck Norris, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

[DENIED] Chuck Norris Sub-Admin Application [1/3]

Chuck_Norris’s Sub-Admin Application (2)

Game Name: Chuck_Norris

About Yourself: My name is Gaines and I am a fifteen year old sophomore in high school. I am very big in theatre, which includes both acting and technical theatre (I do a majority of the lighting in my school’s auditorium). I enjoy gaming, sports, hanging out with friends or others, and just chillin’ out. I have had the unfortunate past of death and immaturity. And I am trying to step up and move on. I wish to not dwell on the past. Or let a futile event disturb my nature. Many of the older BB players have seen me before and they saw both, the good and the bad of me. From when I was admin and enforced the rules nicely and tried hard to please everyone’s needs, thought of and started good role-play situation. To when I went nuts and lied and destroyed everything, flamed, and caused drama. I can safely say, I do not want, need or will not produce drama again. Enough with the bad past and it’s time to move on. I am more mature, experienced, and have taken the words said to me from Teddi and I have not taken everything so seriously and have learned to except a responsibility and not abuse it. And drawing a line between reality and on-line.

Past Experience: I have owned a CS 1.6 server, a temporary Garry’s mod server, Co-leader to a TF2 server (with full admin), and finally I was a sub then full admin on the [BB] role-play server for quite some time (4-6 months)

Skills: I can map and am in the progress of a role-play map with help from some of the people in this community and the creator of City45 and City18 is also assisting me.

Main Server you play on: [BB] Classic-RP

Admin References:
    1) Welshdrag (written)
    2) Bob Smackaloaf (unwritten)
    3)

Sub-Admin References:
    1) Zeke (written)
    2)
    3)

Community References:
    1) Boilrig
    2) Spike111339
    3) mrmagoo
    4) Tuorg
    5) John Brown

Positive Admin Comments
    1) Blackdog

Negative Admin and User Comments
    1) Stanley/Toxicity
    2) Eddie

2. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

Re: Chuck Norris Sub-Admin Application

I think Chuck deserve to become a sub again for BB RP reason why because he used to be a sub and a fill admin once before on BB RP. As he is a old member I think it would be nice of him to retrain other admins who are uneasy with certian admining mod's. As Chuck been here from older BB RP experience I think he would be good to be returning.

Also he is a good RPer and does like to do serious rp on classic sometimes. Also from hearing of his past he used to be a good lab rper he bringed it back from past and showing other rpers in the preasent now of how to rp certian things with in classic.

He is a wonderful rper and as well a good old member who has returned. Lets hope he will do more improvements.

(Also my 2/3 ref for Feb)

Ref Denied - Teddi

3. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

I wish Chuck good luck, he is a good RPer and fit to be an Sub.

4. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Thanks Welsh :)

5. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

I just don't want to see what happened last time, I'll say Yes, as long as you live up to what you said in the post. Good Luck ;D

6. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Boilrig, thank you so much. And I mean every word.

7. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

Chucks a good guy so yeah +ref

8. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Germany.

9. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Thanks Spike, sorry for that delay thank. Also thank you for your ref mrmagoo.

Also Teddi it's okay :)

10. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

He has changed from when he left to when he came back, and he does do good RP, while this isnt enough to get a ref from me, i still think he should be given a chance to redeem himself. Hell Xandrah bugged the shit out of me months ago, but now were not enemies anymore, rather hes one of the most loyal members of FUMUKU.

And teddi....Germany was the first to the moon!

[attachment=0:2hjziwy7]nazmoon.jpg[/attachment:2hjziwy7]

11. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Blackdog that means a lot man. Really nicely put too. I thank you for you comments.

12. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

i think chuck should get it, so +1 useless

13. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Chuck has changed a lot and has been active on the server lately.

I'd say yes.

14. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

I know Chuck is going to come up with some smartass "rebuttal" but personally I'd advise against giving him admin powers back, just head to his Wiki page and look at the top for some recent quotes from the server (everything on that page is a fact, taken straight from his posts on the forum/server). It's the same old Chuck hiding behind big words and faked maturity.

Seems like he starts freaking out whenever things don't go his way, not a good trait for an admin. I don't know how many fucks Teddi gives about my opinion, just putting that out there.

Oh, and my offer still stands (post the pictures you took in Germany and you have my reference).

http://wiki.bbservers.co.uk/index.php?t ... uck_Norris

15. Teddi

He admitted to me those pictures were a lie.

16. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Yes, he said that on his page, doesn't seem that great for someone to use the classic "my brother did it" excuse and promise the community pictures and then coming back six months later demanding admin and saying that he was bullshitting all along.

And on Chuck's talk page, after Teddi noted that some facts were twisted, such as Ben "giving" Chuck admin back when Chuck really only asked him when he was drunk, Chuck promptly changed his page to Teddi's version. I guess it's okay to lie as long as nobody notices.

17. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Same to me

18. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

I have to vouch on this one.I don't think chuck is suited for admin.The small time I played on BB,(2 weeks ago).I saw chuck and some stuff.But like tox said when somethings goes out of control,he lose control screaming around,stuff and stuff.People can say you changed,but I see you did not.Vouch again for tox,he like resumed all I wanted to say in a intelligent way. :3

19. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

To Tox:

Toxicity, I understand you hate me with a passion. I lied to you and the community. I was a complete jerk to pretty much everyone I came in contact with. I really am sorry for what I've said to you, the way I have acted towards you, and how I have quickly been accusing you over abuse etc... I just want to say however. I changed what was on my page after what Teddi said on the talk because I knew it was the right thing to do. I didn't add in that fact and truth be told I didn't want to. But It was the only right thing to do.

To Eddie:

Eddie, I don't exactly know what you're talking about to much. I know I was a jerk at 1st that's only because I didn't know how to act. I didn't want to come in here and be brand new like I am pretty much am right now. I honestly can understand where your coming from. After taking a step back and looking at the previous incident with my admin I know that it won't happen again. I am taking control over my emotions and realizing it's just a game. There is not need to go nuts. I am making a promise with the community and with myself History will not repeat it's self. I mean that when I say I am not going to a bang at the end. It was just drama and stupidity on my part. And it's time me and everyone stand up and move on.

Thanks to the both of you for your comments though!

Also Thank you Tuorg and Zeke!

20. Teddi

For once, I'll hop on the bandwagon, instead of making it.

Whilst you do seem polite and here to help, this pretty much reminds me of when you first came to BB. You were the exact same. If someone shouted at you, you went to hell and took it out against them. Now, while i do appreciate your willingness to help, you seem to place yourself above other admins, or even above me when talking to coders. Yes, chatting to Catdaemon is nice and fun, and he's a nice person, but you seem utterly convinced in that we need more developers, and they we somehow have run amok into problems. Let me make it clear right now.

You do not know what is going on behind the scenes, or how myself / cpf are working together on it.

I still see the same person I saw 6 months ago. Hell, you even asked in a steam chat once about a certain member that I talked to you neutrally, which I did. You also said you would do the same, but at the end you realised yourself you weren't being neutral about the situation.

Thats pretty much the start of my disagreement to why you should be an admin.

Was having a chat with a couple of admins late last night, and some thought along the lines of, if you were demoted, should you really be allowed to come back?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.