Mvp Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Soders, Jun 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soders

Soders Member MVP

• Name: Soders

• SteamID: 76561198118907985 | STEAM_0:1:79321128

• Server(s) you wish to apply for and given role: Surf - Easy & Hard, Climb, and MVP Role

• Why you think you should be accepted for this role:
    Active member since 2020; I’m on the servers, discord, and forums very often. I like to help players get setup with commands/settings, textures, and resources for BB. I try to teach players how to surf/climb or how to improve and help navigate through the map selection. I am familiar with the rules and etiquette expected at BB and I want to help keep it an enjoyable and welcoming environment for everyone. I have zero punishments on my record and enjoy coming on the server every day to talk to others. I’m learning the GraphQL api BB uses and I’m beginning to make my own surf content as well; stay tuned. I appreciate this community very much; I’ve met many good friends here and made a lot of memories. I look forward to another summer of surf and hopefully many more!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  2. Elysian

Elysian Member MVP

Very friendly person, very active, very helpful, very good player, +1.

Miravyre and Soders like this.
  3. tuna sub backwards

tuna sub backwards [BB] Admin Admin

+1 Soders is loved by many on this server and well deserving of this MVP role. Has history of reporting players accurately and always building relationships. Soders is great for this role because while being active in the community and well-known, they don't draw much attention to themselves in general chat which makes this player perfect for a staff role! Please consider!

4. Jann

Jann New Member

+1 friendly, very helpful, like pluto said they don't draw much attention to themselves in general chat which makes this player perfect for the role. /hug

5. Miravyre

Miravyre [BB] Admin Admin

+1 for the same reasons stated above!
    However to my knowledge Soders does communicate through pms, it would be nice to see him talk a bit more often outside of pms, though that could just be a case of me not being around at the right time. Regardless it would be great to see Soders as MVP!

Soders likes this.
  6. Lucretia

Lucretia New Member

+1 all other comments above are very good reasons for soders to be MVP, very friendly very helpful, etc. He’s very active on the community and seems like a good fit for the role

7. DripkinSwagwalker

DripkinSwagwalker New Member

+1 for based Sods. Always been one of the nicest in the community whenever I’ve been on and never fails to help out anyone who needs it. Super recommend for this position.

8. traitorsavatar

traitorsavatar New Member

+1 This player (Soders) is a frequent attender of BB surf, well known and friendly and doesn't draw attention so himself

9. boolamp

boolamp [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

+1 for Soders, I agree with all the reasons stated, he is friendly and super active, i think he would be a great choice <3

10. RickRossPearGod

RickRossPearGod New Member

+1 Yezzir! One of the most active players on the servers, a very respectful and laidback player. Sodes shows nothing but love and hugs towards the bb community! Goes to show that they can be well loved and well-known in the server without having to say much in chat!

11. Shino-Stronk

Shino-Stronk New Member MVP

Soders is always super friendly and is active often. I cannot name a single instance of Soders not being kind, friendly or helpful if not all 3
    so +1 for Soders 100%

12. Melvin Luxtehude

Melvin Luxtehude Member MVP

Soders definitely deserves the role of MVP. Just like Mira stated we would love to see him be a little more talkative, but have never been given a reason to think of Soders negatively. He is extremely active and would be a valuable asset to the staff. +1

Soders and Miravyre like this.
  13. Diego

Diego New Member

Soders has been super friendly and helpful ever since I joined the server not long ago, definitively deserves MVP Role. A +1 for him ;)

Soders likes this.
  14. _Corza

_Corza New Member

Everyone knows Soders is probably the most helpful friendly person the server has. Love to see him as a MVP. +1 for me

Soders likes this.
  15. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.