Questions 3/2

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Soders, May 27, 2022.

1. Soders

Soders Member MVP

I hit the character limit twice so the last part is here...

Questions

Climb Autohop Cooldown - How long is the cooldown for turning on and off autobhop in climb without resetting the run?

Replay System - What’s the current status of the replay system?

Custom Race Music - Is that possible? Similar to the custom map list music.

Forum Titles - How do I get a forum title? I’ve spent quite a bit of time there going through old posts, and I see a lot of custom titles. Is that obtainable?

Miravyre likes this.
  2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

From what I read through briefly most make sense, I do agree on $250 perm plat, and loadouts have been talked about a few times as I think it'd be really good - can see how much easier it made WoW etc when it was added.

Player models have generally been Plat as it's something we've had to make Plat more appealing, could be worth looking at rewards via achievements, although it's a shame to lock the larger downloads behind achievement walls.

I believe seasonal reward unusual crates now have a higher rate for unusuals.

I think forum titles are just something that are made randomly or if someone is flagged as a role manually i.e. an admin.

Last edited: May 28, 2022
  3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I'll answer what I can.

• Replay - No work has been done on it for a while now. IRL has been particularly troublesome for me over the past half-year and honestly little to no work has been done on [BB] as a whole. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I personally don't have the capacity to deal with it at the moment.
    • Custom race music - No. Could probably be added though.
    • Forum Titles - Forum titles have existed and changed throughout the life of the forum software. At the moment I believe it requires an admin to change the title. If there was a forum sync system we could probably enable Platinums to do it as well. No plans at the moment.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I realised that I never really replied to the previous two threads that you posted (https://bbservers.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/suggestions-bugs-and-questions-part-1-2.16171/ and https://bbservers.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/suggestions-bugs-and-questions-part-2-2.16172/ for reference sake) and I do apologise for that. A year on and a bit more time I've dug in to these a little more.

Some of these issues / suggestions raised have been added or modified (though thank you for bringing various little bugs to our attention). Once I have a little extra time over the next week (hopefully) I'll make a more concerted effort to reply to those threads directly, as I've mentioned (too many times at this point) 2022 was bit of a rough year but we're finally looking to be back on track in general with a number of things.

Miravyre and Soders like this.