will you consider

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by tuna sub backwards, Oct 10, 2021.

1. tuna sub backwards

tuna sub backwards [BB] Admin Admin

applying my map committee achievement to the server and my map committee role on discord? :eek:

Lisa likes this.
  2. Lisa

Lisa [BB] Admin Admin

same plz

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I'll add that Admins, MVP and Platinum gain access to the Mapping Committee by default. The rank on Discord is there to grant access to the odd player who might not be Platinum but have significant contributions to make, otherwise it's expected you'll have Platinum to gain access to the channel. Otherwise over to Teddi for in-game achievement (and how that's best awarded).

Lisa likes this.
  4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

So automating it wouldn't be too difficult if we based it off who gets the discord role - however the question is this; should any Platinum get it or those explicitly with the role?

5. tuna sub backwards

tuna sub backwards [BB] Admin Admin

This post was just concerning me tho. I feel like I make healthy enough contribution for the in-game achievement, but I don't care as much for the discord role, and completely understand those players who make more of a contribution to map development on the Discord server than I do being awarded the role. So this point forward, I am just seeking that map committee achievement. Thanks!