MVP Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Mr Red and Black, Aug 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Red and Black

Mr Red and Black New Member MVP

Hi all,

Name: Mr Red and Black
    Steam ID: 76561198065158251

Not really sure how much information really needs to go on this thing. But I've been playing on BB servers since 2017 and a platinum member for most of that.

I play a mix of easy and hard modes. I'm also on British time zone so sometimes I'm on at odd times or times when the admins can't get on. So basically I would like MVP just to help out and keep the servers clean and help make the experience a nice one for everyone.

I think a good chunk of the regulars at least have seen me around and some of you will have played with me quite often. I'm not an ass and I don't really see how you can abuse these permissions anyway, I just think it would be nice to help out.

That's it really! If I've missed anything off let me know.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    Miravyre likes this.
  2. Miravyre

Miravyre [BB] Admin Admin

Seen him on now and then and I do believe having a few more active members to sort of deal with certain predicaments would be rather nice so I say +1 ^-^
    Though I do want to make a suggestion and that is to potentially edit in your name (Yes, your forum and steam name are the same but it's asked still) as well as any form of steam id!

3. Mr Red and Black

Mr Red and Black New Member MVP

Thanks I've edited :)

Miravyre likes this.
  4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted, although would ask to see more of you around - appreciate you play in-game but perhaps look to get more involved in Discord and discussions on the forum too.

Mr Red and Black likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.