[SUGGESTION] Bonus timer

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Digi, May 6, 2021.

1. Digi

Digi New Member

Please add a separate leaderboard for bonus times. This would give incentive to actually play bonuses as well as add another aspect of things to grind out good times on.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I think this has always been a "to do" piece but just not the highest priority. Being able to teleport to the bonuses was sort of an in-between to at least let players reach them. It'd be a lot of work to maps all the bonuses then add splits etc, notably so if you add Hard into the mix. The fact some maps have bonuses and plenty don't, and that bonuses can vary in Tier completely from the map would also just make it a free-for-all in terms of balance and availability. One day ideally but I think pieces like WR bots/replays, more functionality on the chatbox etc are probably more pressing.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Aye, I spoke to @Digi in game about this and explained that it's something we'd like to do, but probably not for the near future. This is in large part down to the fact that the timetrial system assumes we only ever have one route and not multiple.