Snow (Not Miley Cyrus) sub-admin application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Lisa, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa

Lisa [BB] Admin Admin

Hello, i hope whoever reading this is doing well, i am applying for sub-admin today because i want to be able to do more to help the server out. i have been MVP for about a year i believe, but its really hard to get votes to pass. i have been coming to this server now for over 5 years, and i want to show my appreciation for all the fun times by helping keep the peace without having to pester other admins to do what i can't. i understand that is why the /admin is there, but i want to be able to take some of that burden away. much love, Lisa Zurek AKA Snow or Not Miley Cyrus from the old days. :)

Rhythums, NeverReady and Jr6150 like this.
  2. Jr6150

Jr6150 [BB] Admin Admin

Would be nice to have another admin on hand considering surf has been super busy lately - I think Snow would make a fine candidate.

3. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

Snow has been around for awhile, has come and gone but always seems to come back. Very friendly and overall law abiding citizen.
    It's happened where her MVP votes fall through and no admin can be on and with how active she is, it feels only fitting to have her as admin.
    Time to let her annihilate the children from voice chat.

+1

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

3 full admin's support - accepted.

NeverReady likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.