[ACCEPTED] Platinum Item Recycling

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Squeaks, Jul 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squeaks

Squeaks Member

Instead of items being trashed/deleted I thought it would be a cool idea for platinum members to have a recycle button instead of the delete button. So when they delete items they get a certain amount of cubes (based on quality, I have a chart below as an example).I think it would be a nice to earn some cubes for getting rid of items you unboxed especially if you bought a crate for 450,000 cubes and got some trash items at least get a few cubes back from it. Let me know your thoughts about it though, I also say it should be for platinum since it would add on to the somewhat few perks of having plat.

Example Chart:

Normal Items (nothing too special just like face wear, foot wear, ect.) - 500 cubes per item

Achievement Items (Like finishing all easy maps and getting Hades Helmet) - 5,000 cubes per item

Auras (Doesn't matter how rare) - 10,000 cubes per item

Unusuals (Doesn't matter how rare) - 25,000 cubes per item

Vintage Items (Doesn't matter how rare) - 50,000 cubes per item

Season Winner items (Like the special items you get from it) - 200,000 cubes per item

Love to know your thoughts! -Squeaks

2. Jr6150

Jr6150 [BB] Admin Admin

While I'm not against the idea myself, I think Teddi wrote a dev blog on why he doesn't like the idea, located here: https://bbroleplay.co.uk/devblog/

It's the first one I think, I don't quite remember. I thought it was a good read.

NeverReady likes this.
  3. Squeaks

Squeaks Member

Didn't notice that >->, I thought I saw something like that but it was if you accidentally bought an item say the rainbow aura but you didn't mean to spend those 50 mil cubes.

4. Jr6150

Jr6150 [BB] Admin Admin

Yeah, may be the loot system blog, but if I remember the basic synopsis was he didn't want cubes to get devalued.

NeverReady likes this.
  5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Yup basically the blog post explains the current stance towards this, we'd be more likely to add the initial part of the crafting system where you could break it down into components, than money back. In the event someone buys something there's a limited scope to post on the forums and get a refund, given the purchase was relatively recent. The thread for that is; https://bbroleplay.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/item-refund-template.15309/#post-118719

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.