more annoying mic spam..

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Squeaks, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squeaks

Squeaks Member

Nightmare was on but he was afk.. He was mic spamming for about 3 minutes, I sent abouy 4 messages with /admin and Nightmare didn't come so I only got a little bit of him mic spamming. I had other stuff open so it froze but it still shows a little bit of what he was doing constantly.

Proof:

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43871572

Please, if you are a staff member and reading this, don't go afk or at least listen out for the /admin. This has happened a ton lately and I haven't been able to record it and catch them because I count on the staff to be there. Not trying to be a douche or anything I am just saying, its a bit messed up that we count on you to punish rule breakers but you are just sitting on the server afk and not responding to /admin :c

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  2. Squeaks

Squeaks Member

I want to point out Nightmare is still afk... (1+ hour later still afk)

3. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

A staff member can't be there literally 24/7, some of us have things to do/lives. No reason to point out him being AFK, just record it, post it. It happens.

4. Squeaks

Squeaks Member

I know but at least leave the server or something >-> Everybody was calling out for him to ballpit him, there is no point to really give out false hope if you understand where I am coming from >->

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I go AFK all the time, usually alt tabbed doing other things. If you do /admin it makes our gmod icon flash orange and gets our attention (same as receiving a PM). If an admin is clearly AFK then obviously they won't be doing punishments, but try /admin once in-case they're just alt tabbed.

NeverReady likes this.
  6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Are you sure that SteamID is correct? That user has never been seen on any of our servers.

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Found the correct user. I'd recommend not using Steam to search for names; and instead in the video grab a copy of the steamID via the 'status' command in console.

Issued a 2 week ballpit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.