Change is good

Discussion in 'BBuild' started by Ashman, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Ashman

Ashman Member

been working on this for a few weeks now, so far it's at the same point as the current bbuild map just completely remade from the ground up, additions will come slowly but surely, more screenshots soon, suggestions and questions are welcome.
    2013-06-03_00001.jpg

Elk likes this.
  2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Why did it need to be remade? Was there underlying performance issues with Killermons?

3. Ashman

Ashman Member

i wanted a side project from all the ttt maps and rather than add to killermons map, which was done quite a while ago, i'd prefer to remake it from the ground up so i know what is what essentially, performance is the same, maybe slightly better, behind the scenes is probably more optimised, but its just a side project for fun, still works with all the bbuild ents in teddis code.

Kaiden likes this.
  4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

To be fair after looking at this he's done all the work as well as keeping compatibility with the current system (which Killermon assisted him with). Has the added bonus of being able to see the boundaries now.

5. Ashman

Ashman Member

aka i ripped apart the old bbuild map and took the ent names because killermon couldnt remember

Teddi likes this.