Anime

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Overlord, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

==============[​IMG]================

Overlords Description:

All I can say is this anime was epic for 2012 in the Autumn-Winter season.

Rate:

The episodes go up to 25. It felt like two seasons with in this anime and I am just so speechless with this anime was so epic. So give this anime a very honest:

9.5 out of 10

I think the Novel/Manga had more details of course compare too the anime. But the details and graphics of this anime was so epic. The voice actors were very excellent as well.

This anime like in the year 2020's where MMORPG becomes epic. I'd so love to be in the future if computer games become like this.

Anime Planet Description:

The year is 2022, and gamers have lined up on launch day for Sword Art Online, a hotly-anticipated MMORPG that lets players connect to an immersive virtual reality world with special helmets called Nerve Gear. Kirito is one such gamer who's eager to jump back into action, having spent a great deal of time as a beta tester, and quickly becomes friends with newbie warrior Klein. But soon, Sword Art Online's 10,000 players discover that not only are they unable to log out, the only way they can return to their physical bodies is by beating the 100-level tower's final boss - that is, if their HP doesn't drop to zero first, for death in the game means death in the real world. Now, with no one else to turn to, Kirito and the other participants must survive the game as best they can – some forming guilds, others ruthlessly leaving their peers behind, and many tragically falling by the wayside or to the merciless monsters populating the lands...

Sword Art Online | Anime-Planet. 2012. Sword Art Online | Anime-Planet. [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/sword-art-online. [Accessed 22 December 2012].

2. Kite

Kite Member

I rate this an Ashman/10.

3. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

best anime 2012

4. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I haven't even watched 24 or 25 yet. gg

5. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

Sounds kind of like .hack to me, for whatever reason.

6. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

[​IMG]

Overlord's Description:

This anime was from episode 1 - 12 it was a interesting anime where citizens of japan get listed of wanted to be killed probably by fellow friends or family. If they are listed to be wanted to be erased from existence then you get sent too a stranded island and play a little game by blowing each other up B(t)OOOOM!!!!.

Rate:

As I do felt it was rushed I have not read the manga but was a interesting anime reminded me of Death Note just a bit.

8.5 out of 10

Anime Planet Description:

22-year-old Ryouta is an unemployed good-for-nothing who spends his days living at home and playing Btooom, a wildly popular online game that's sold over three million copies worldwide. Alongside other teammates, Ryouta battles it out with others using powerful bombs and sonar that can reveal hidden enemies, and his dedication has earned him the title of Japan's top player. But soon, Ryouta's pastime becomes a terrifying reality, as he and many others are dropped onto a tropical island and forced to play Btooom – but this time for real. Now, he and the rest must fight to the death by whatever means necessary, as the only way to win this deadly game is by killing eight of the other players.

7. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

I absolutely loved Sword Art Online, though it was rather predictable at times.

8. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a scale from desu to tsundere I rate this thread kawaii

9. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

[youtube]VL3lNltjEvY[/youtube]

10. Finny

Finny New Member

SAO was pretty average, but BTOOOM was horrid

11. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Second chapter of SAO was a bit eh, but the first half was pretty solid.

12. dudecall

dudecall Member

i my self enjoyed this anime as well except for the creepy cousin love.... anyways i would give it a 9/10. it did remind me of .hack and it also left me with a sad bitter truth that i most likely wont be able to play an amazing game like this ever.. :( and trust me i did look for something like it but couldn't find anything. haha

13. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

14. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Boku no Pico best anime

15. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

sugoi ~~~~~

16. everlot007

everlot007 New Member

uguu, oniichan moshi moshi rena-san