Elky's full admin app :3

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Elk, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elk

Elk ecology enthusiast

Teddi said I could point to my previous app if I wanted, since I don't really know what to say. :x

People have been saying I've done a good enough job to apply for full admin, so I guess I'm going to try for it. I'd just like to be able to help out the players more, really. That's pretty much it I suppose, nothing more to elaborate on that. Aside from getting worn out and becoming annoyed with people, the other admins tell me I've done a very good job since I've been a sub. Until recently (taking the others' advice to take breaks more often when I need them), I've usually kept the server alive all hours of the night, and I think I've convinced quite a few people to even get Platinum, so I'm definitely throwing that in there~ I do hop on whenever someone tells me that there's troublemakers, so I don't stay away for too long, anyways.

I admit some of my punishments have been hasty and all, and that's usually the point where I take a break from playing for a day or two, but I think I've been getting a bit better with that overall. Sometimes the players are mad that I'm a bit slow to act, but I like to make sure my punishments are valid in the end. :x I'm sure my ~vulgar language~ or something will get brought up, but it's all in good fun, really. Most of the people that play are regulars, and we all talk to each other that way. I don't like to be all "omg listen to me I'm an admin respect me", I want to be part of the group and get rid of people that ruin the game for everyone, and I'd say it has worked out quite nicely for me. It's more fun that way for everyone. c: There have been very few occasions where I've had to stress the whole "listen to me when I am speaking to you" thing, but generally those people aren't worth trying to fix anyway and just need to go. I feel weird mentioning that most people tend to like me, so they enjoy playing here a lot, but it is what it is. Tedbutts has told me that so I'll go with it. :9 I am a gewd friendly admeen.

Hrm. I'm on mumble and steam/the server for well over 14 hours a week. No problemo there.

If I end up being crap somehow then by all means I won't bother again. Nbd.

References~
    Mr. John Pancakes Blue
    Whitepuppy

2. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's a reference in Comic Sans. Also share your insight on the recent banning of Tiddles.

3. Elk

Elk ecology enthusiast

Shhhhhh it still counts.
    The great Whitecow gave me a notepad reference.

4. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I liked Whitepuppy

5. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

+1 Reference.

6. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Got to give Elk a Reference for this one. I'm not good at writing these, but I'll give it my best shot!

She has a good attitude on the servers, copes well with the riff-raff and hands out punishments accordingly. She knows like, everyone who comes onto the server on a regular basis, she's got a number of people to become part of the community and is generally kind to those that are willing to learn / play decently. Overall a very consistent and reliable member of the community and admin team.

Oh and she can be on at times when all the other Full admins are asleep. :x

7. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.