Nightmare's Trial Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by flash31939, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flash31939

flash31939 Nightmare Sub Admin

Game Name - Nightmare

About Yourself - I turned 16 years old on June 22. I am currently a Junior in highschool taking honors math. I have 2 dogs, and 1 sibling. I have every source game except Left 4 Dead 1 and I have played all of them atleast once. I was inactive for a little bit of time because I was getting adjusted to highschool after coming from a very small school.(Going from 100 students to 1200 students...Not Very Fun) I have spent most of my time on Steam playing Garry's Mod. Oh, and im also getting my liscence in December (Finally Hittin' The Road).

Past Experience if you have any - I don't have any past experience.

Requires one Admin references - No Admin References

Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server - I am too busy on weeknights but I can pull 7+ hours on the weekends. I can usually slip by on wednesdays and sneak on on mondays. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are good to go.

Some time must have been spent on Mumble - Havn't been on the mumble server in a long time, but I have been on it.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

The not being able to play on week-nights will be pretty detrimental to your app, and will make it harder to get references - but if you can get a solid reference or two we'll look more closely at the app.

3. flash31939

4. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

Hello Nightmare/flash31939

Well where can I start you did apply 2 years ago and Mc Diddles said apply next year. Which made me laugh at how long you have waited too apply again. For starters you have been with the community for a long time. So as you like now 16 you have grown up of course also good luck with your driving lessons. Really surprised how long I been with BB myself. Anyways I am unsure why Sconed didn’t give you a reference last time so I am unsure what happened in your last application. This was the reason I never replied to the application.

You are also friends with one of the admin’s and I know you are friendly with other players. But I know you have had a tamper once or twice in the past if my brain remembers correctly. But that’s what trail admins are for being monitored and see how well you do.
    Well even though you said about your hourly time play for bb I think you would do it. You have played around 6 hours already in the past 2 weeks out of 900 hours which is nice. It shows your time experience on playing gmod.

But I do understand you did apply instantly after the event I put up. It’s understandable you may be quiet due to the community being quiet. But thanks for still browsing our community still but I’d like you to still be interactive with it.

I have also seen you play TTT you seem you know how to play the game well. I just hope you can… tell people off while admining by just only typing as you do not have a microphone.

Anyways I do not know what else to think of about you nightmare but I am still half-half on giving you my reference or not.

5. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

If I remember correctly, I think a lot of people didn't want to give him a recommendation last time based on how childish he seemed at times. Don't really know how he is now, considering I'm not that active myself, but I think that was the wedge he faced in his app last time. Also that he got rather petty over any kind of criticism thrown at him, though I could be mixing that up with other annoyances that have come and gone.

6. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

Last experience I had with Nightmare was yesterday during the Build event.

Quite honestly, I can't even remember denying his app last year let alone remember how he was. Based on the even though he seemed like a completely new person, I didn't have any problems with him whatsoever. However because I haven't really played enough I don't have enough experience to rep this up. Hopefully the other admins will decide.

7. flash31939

I do have a mic, but I don't use it unless I need to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.