Ashman's Trial Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Ashman, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashman

Ashman Member

Game Name - Either Ashman or Asherack on my alt

About Yourself - I'm 19, iv been playing gmod for about a year or two mainly because of BB, since it was actually the first server i stumbled upon, i'm in the UK timezone (GMT) but i usually play late at night, so 6pm to the later hours of the morning, at the moment i dont have any commitments to work or school so i can play any time for as long as needed, im an artist and a mapper in my spare time but people dont need to know as much about that.

Past Experience if you have any - I've been a moderator on BBuild for about 8 months, and have kept the server in check with no problems or complaints.

Requires one Admin references -
    • John Waffles Brown.
    • Cwivey
    • Overlord
    • Bundt
    • Mc Diddles
    Be able to spend at least 7 hours a week on the server - I usually spend about 5 or 6 hours a day on and off on the server.

Some time must have been spent on Mumble - way too much time has been spent in mumble, if i'm in the server i'll be on mumble.

I'll keep adding to this app if i can think of more details.

2. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

+1 Reference

Not one for very long posts, so here it goes:
    Going to hand my reference to Ashman. The guy has been around for a long time with the community, I have never once seen him fly off the handle at somone, he takes the calm, steady aproach to situations and knows the rules of the game. He proves to be helpful to new players, providing guidlines to the rules and other things to do with helping new players in the game. His experience with being a Moderator on Build proves his maturity and capability of handling folk on the servers and I think that it could translate well over to the Platinum based Servers.

Good luck with the rest of your application mon!

3. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

+Ref from Overlord

Ashman started off by joining the BB community 2 years ago by playing Death Run. He was basically a player who just was interested in Garry’s Mod at the time. As I was Administrating Death Run regularly he would be always on. I am pretty sure also Ashman who joined the community enjoyed the ambitions and reasons BB wants too achieve in its future.

Even when Death Run went becoming dead Ashman never left the community and has always been on mumble chatting with fellow players and Administrators. Now in the next few lines may not be a good reason for Ashman’s Application but I still think it is reasonable. Since Killermon’s work on mapping Ashman also thought of getting involved for the community.

He has put all his work effort into the BB community. I was surprised too even have a person who joins becomes a good part of our growing community. He still surprises me too this day I really would love to see more people like him joining the community.

He has also applied for Sandbox Moderator. Now since being an Admin on all Platinum Servers Ashman took it well too moderating the server. Heck he even helped and gave advice on building with fellow players. Especially for me example I developed the Event of Sled. Ashman was there making ideas of courses and races. A great mind of creativity we need his mind for our community future. Especially Ashman being cheerful last night about Mario maps of TTT from Teddi’s imagination.

Now with TTT he has good communication skills from BBuild. Now I’d like too see how he will do it in TTT. Even though he lives in the UK I’d still give my ref too him as in the near future of Lobby and RP. For his 2 years of being here and given all the support I proudly give him my Ref.

4. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

I'm not quite sure why Teddi made you do this, heck I thought you were auto-promoted. Anyway, you're going to get accepted, there is nobody here that doesn't like you, and we need more people to admin. You're always on mumble and you're really active and whatnot. You'll be a good addition. +1

5. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

The only sub-admin or player that has bothered to help with hosting BBuild events and has kept playing when most sub-admins dozed off.

+1 reputation.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.