Votemap Fix

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Bundt, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Pls scale the votemap screen to fit all possible votable maps, scrolling down for maps that you can still pick significantly decreases the likelyhood it will be voted for because people are just unaware of the scroll feature

NeverReady likes this.
  2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Although on smaller resolutions that might be an issue, i.e. on my res on my laptop it fits most of the screen, making it much bigger might cut off some of the UI. Will double check next mapvote and grab a pic though.

3. Kaiden

upload_2017-7-19_1-20-5.png

Here's hope it looks on mine, so not much room below at all before you see the Speed box, some room above though.

4. Daddy

Daddy [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Don't know if the speedometer is necessary once voting has begun.

5. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Ya i have a 16:9 1920x1080 21.5" monitor and its like super small in the middle of my screen, can be increased

6. Kaiden

Point was on smaller resolutions it can't really be increased except by maybe a small amount at the top, map names would exceed the screen size and players may not be able to vote them. Agreed Speedometer isn't needed after end of map, but you want to avoid overlapping UI where possible as it generally just looks clumsy. Unless it scaled with resolution perhaps, but like most BB UI it tends to be fixed I assume due to code limitation.

Here's how the UI looks on smaller resolutions BTW, not much room for increased size.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

When I do various upgrades to the VM system, I'll adjust it so it can scale accordingly with the height of the screen.

Soders and Kaiden like this.