Unbelievable what was said to me

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by GONNAbuttayourcheeks, Aug 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GONNAbuttayourcheeks

GONNAbuttayourcheeks New Member

Start off by saying I was playing surf with my pet elephant in the background, you know he was making elephant sounds and stuff. Well I was talking while he was doing his sound in the background and a mod thought it was me making the noise even though I was talking when it was happening. Then another player falcon starting doing the sound, then out of nowhere the mod says over the mic, direct quote I swear: “hey monkey boy you better shut the fuck up”. I was shocked to say the least. Then after saying excuse me, the mod said you better watch out before we George Floyd your coon ass. I was so shocked that in 2021 someone could be this racist to anyone. After he told me that he muted me because I started getting understandably angry with him. Then he starting laughing over the mic saying I can’t wait to tell the boys about this at the meeting. I think he was talking about a klu klux klan meeting. This server needs some new mods immediately!

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I was online and this wasn't said by any admin. You were ballpited by an admin for annoying noises for a grand total of 4 hours, before then proceeding to write in chat over and over trying to bait attention, until I had to text mute you. As clarified in the rules noises from your account are your responsibility, this includes imaginary pet elephants.

Killermon, NeverReady, Lisa and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.