Ashmans BBuild Mod App

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Ashman, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashman

Ashman Member

hey im ashman/Ashley

im at pro rank on the build server and i can definately build, iv participated in most build events, placed in some, helped out with a few .eg building the comedy club, building slides for the sled race, im usually online, since college doesnt cut into my time, and no work means i just hang around the build server building random contraptions and helping the new users, been on gmod for about 5 or 6 months, BB about 4 months

yeah that was a crap application but thanks for your time, ill just show myself out

2. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

+1 full ref.

He's known to help around events and remain active despite the BB servers being empty. The application was a tad shallow but he has my full support due to being so gosh darn helpful.

3. sConed

sConed Member

From what I've seen on the build server, Ash is a responsible, helpful, and overall cool guy. He's very active, even while the server is empty.

+1 sub ref

4. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

I agree, Ashman has always proven himself as a responsible and friendly member of BB, and also rather active compared to many others in the recent days.

+1 useless ref.

5. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Now you see, normally I wouldn't comment on an app after not being on the server in quite so long, but from what I remember about you, you were getting into quite a few fights before I left. And these fights were generally over something stupid like either someone insulting what you built or you insulting something that they built, and went on for so long that either I, or another admin on the server had to threaten to mute/kick one of the people involved. But, that was a while ago, and if everyone else thinks you can handle it then I'll just have to get one the server more often and keep an eye on it/you.

6. Ashman

Ashman Member

yeah i remember that, apparently i insulted someone elses buillds or hurt their feelings without realising, but that was a while back when id only been with the server for a short while, wasnt even plat, all i can do is apologise sorry

thanks for the refs and useless ref so far guys

7. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

>Sandbox mod
    >Useless

8. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+1 This-is-actually-all-you-need-because-it's-from-me-which-is-totally-not-vain ref!

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I don't have a problem with this. You just need to call that beast called Kaiden for final approval. Let me hop on WoW to see if he's on it.

10. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

whitefangs refs are garbage, i dont really go on build so i couldnt say, last time I went on BBuild it kept crashing every 10 minutes.

11. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Nope, he isn't on WoW, so you'll have to wait.

12. Ashman

Ashman Member

fair enough then

13. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

The fact you put 0 effort into your app and couldn't even be bothered to spell things right isn't a good motivator to accept it. If we're seen accepting this level of terrible app then I expect the level of applications to slip. Although I'll probably just make an exception for this one as everyone else seems content with it, so accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.