[SUGGESTION] Yet another suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Junior, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

I know I've been making alot of suggestions but I think it'd be great to have them onto BB

also for my suggestion I think Platinum and above players should be able to use event items(christmas/halloween), it would be a great addition.

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Are there any items in particular you're wanting to access or is it just all items as a whole?

3. Junior

all items that have been earned during the events

4. Killermon

Killermon Hammer time!

The main reason I locked event items away was because they normally have effects, or something else, which means they can be perceived as more valuable than your typical items. Combine this with the fact that they are easy to gain during the allotted event period, means they could negatively impact the value of other items if allowed to be used all the time. What's more, by only allowing people to use the items in the event period, it means more people use them when they can - which makes the server more festive!

Junior likes this.
  5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Don't worry about multiple threads, it's good to raise ideas and discussions.

I think most make sense locked behind events i.e. halloween auras, masks etc. Like Teddi said if there's particular items people are wanting all year round, perhaps we can look at why. If it's due to an effect or it's a cool back item, we can look at adding alternatives that can be bought from the store.

Junior and Killermon like this.
  6. Junior

Ah, this comes to another suggestion, in the item shop, what Kaiden said about adding stuff to the item shop there should be an “unusual enchanter” instead of having to build for an effect jar, so using different amounts of cubes it should be how much harder it is to successfully get one and or destroying the item, as in rarity. example: 25,000 cubes put into the enchanter = nothing or a destroyed item, then 500,000 cubes = something like a “guarantee” but also has a high chance of destruction. As higher the cubes go it should lower the destroy rate and raise the effect rate.

Also for another suggestion there should be more unusual effects lol

7. Teddi

Try to keep the suggestions 1 per thread, it just makes it easier to track :) More unusual effects is something we're looking in to, but we're not sure if we're going to start a new generation of effects (thus retiring the old ones) or just going to add another to the mix of it all.

The enchanter is an interesting idea, albeit it'd probably have to be reworked slightly as to not be a trap for newer players / low cube earning players.

8. Junior

Alright, I'll keep them in different threads, more effects would be nice, and keeping the old ones able to get are also nice. As if the older ones gotten more rare in crate drops and the newer ones are normal would be a nice change.

Maybe just a random destroy number within the amount of cubes would be perfect, it seems like people would enjoy this testing their luck.

9. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

As Teddi pointed out, there's billions of cubes in circulation due to various reasons, one being how high early Surf season rewards were, also the odd large lottery. So it makes it quite hard to add unusuals for cubes, as in theory if trading is ever a thing, someone with a bil cubes could put them everywhere and devalue them.

But with that said we do need more things to invest cubes in, it'd be nice to see the race system and betting on those, but again I don't know if we'll see a system like that as it's been forever.

Yeah I'm eager for more unusual effects, unfortunately I don't really have any oversight on that and I'm not sure where the original ones came from or how restricting the system is, but we're due some more ones for sure.

Junior likes this.
  10. Teddi

Race system is on its way. Just a few other more important things cropped up.

Kaiden and Junior like this.
  11. Junior

wtf i want a billion cubes xd

12. Teddi

What I'll do for shits and giggles over the next week is get a small stats page up with the total # of cubes in the economy and the top 1000 cube holders. I plan on moving the internal BB api to our bbroleplay.dev domain so I'll probably do it around the same time.

Kaiden likes this.
  13. Junior

#1 cLoud: 3,078,489,238