Goober's Sub-admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Malachi, Sep 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malachi

Malachi Member MVP

Name: Goober/Yungwiener78/Boober/Blt/YungerWeenie/Malachi
    Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:75294574
    Surf/Sub-Admin

Ima be real with you chief, I joined this server back in 2014, I have met so many people that I still keep in contact with, and I do enjoy this server.I remember being in middle school just learning to surf and now i'm finally attending my first year of college. This server has grown so much since 2014, I never thought auto hop would be added and here we are now with auto hop zones. One big problem has been fixed, but there is another big problem with the server, trolls. I have been MVP for about a year now, and I feel like being an MVP has restricted me from stopping trolls from joining the server. I am usually on at night when no other mods are on, and that's when the trolls come out, if I were to become a sub admin I could stop these trolls from making the community more toxic. Once the screamers and normies are out of the server, I think we could have more regulars being brought to the server, which allows for more friendships, memories, and donators. Thanks for all the great memories that were made on this server.

Junior and Lightning like this.
  2. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

Considering it’s the start of the school year and I have some extra cp classes I want to do I’ve been pretty inactive from the server lately. But from past experiences goober has been a well off member and is a nice guy. He’s definitely got the time for the server and from what I’ve heard he’s pretty helpful. Considering I don’t know how much you’ve been doing for the server personally I can’t say much but from what I’ve heard your helpful and a great mvp.

+rep for my boi goober.

Malachi likes this.
  3. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

This is it chief

NeverReady and Malachi like this.
  4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Will do a final decision on weekend :)

Lightning and Malachi like this.
  5. Malachi

Malachi Member MVP