Store Suggestions

Discussion in 'Server Chat / Updates' started by Kaiden, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Please post any suggstions for the store here.
    • Make the suggestions realistic, we're not going to add giant items, ones that drastically lower FPS, etc.
    • Can suggest a Cube price but ultimately that'll be left to our discretion, generally better to suggest around what you think it should cost.
    • Probably won't look at multiple reskins/items that basically look the same, but will see.
    • The suggestions can be anything, whether new tabs, items, auras, layout, changes to existing items etc.
    Other than that, suggestions welcome! Teddi will make a main post detailing the stores announcement once all bugs are sorted.

2. Kaiden

Already covered in-game, but people are asking for high-cost items they can farm cubes for/spend cubes on if they already have millions, and that'll be pretty exclusive.

Gold Aura - 3-5 Million Cubes?
    Brown Aura - 100k Cubes.
    models/props_junk/terracotta01.mdl - Flowerpot hat, low cost.
    models/props_lab/monitor02.mdl - Monitor hat, any cost.

3. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Honestly, titles maybe? Not custom because that could get out of hand but maybe a few joke titles or something.

4. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

I already know trails are in the works for the shop (unless platinum exclusive), but I would recommend that you be very strict on width/length as trail clutter can force many people to have to turn the store off because they can't see from the clutter (say on stage 2 of healthy?)
    Potentially a radio item that allows all who are equipping it to have an exclusive chat option
    A different glow effect aura
    Buyback feature?
    Rings/Shoes between 100k-1m
    General request: Potentially a daily cube login bonus? (Starting at 1k, increasing daily to 5k, every daily login after is another 5k?)

5. Rusky

Rusky New Member

I want some real exclusive stuff, you feel me fam? I'm talking like 100m cubes mang. I wanna grind like a 10 year old on runescape man.

6. John Brown

But you could just play Runescape instead? It's not like Bundt and I haven't done it on and off for the last 5 years. : ^ )

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

8. John Brown

1v1 me in the wildy you shit lord

9. Teddi

Just so you know I haven't been ignoring these by the way, just with being ill and all I haven't gotten around to processing these.

• There might be a gold Aura for a retarded price because why not, but I don't think a brown one really serves a purpose.
    • Flowerpot hat sounds quite fun actually, might even see if we can have a flower grow out of it.
    • Monitor hat I think will be forum related.
    • Custom chat stuff is already in the works, it just aint out yet.
    • Define "glow effect aura"
    • All purchases are final.
    • Shoes and so on are something in the works alongside actual outfits.
    • Cube bonuses are something I do want to look in to. Maybe less of a daily thing but more for completing certain rewards. I also want to bring back the 10% group bonus that we used to have.
    Titles may end up as part of the store just because we have no where else better to place them. Thing is ultimately I want titles to be meaningful (eg Deathrun related Titles, Surf ones and so on). However if you can think of any actual funny titles and something to go with them, it might be a thing.

10. Fishy

Fishy Member

Now that we have backpacks, footwear, etc., I think it would be cool to get higher-end items for the other accessory slots (not just auras).

I was thinking about this and thought wings would be a good fit for the backpacks. Would be about the same price as the mid/top tier auras.

Looking for wing models, I found this on the workshop. Would be cool if we got a couple of those colors (or maybe just one wing item that is customizable in color?).

11. Kaiden

Merged your post here :) Wings have been mentioned before, but possibly as season winning items (although then it'd be a shame to see the item only used by 1-2 people). Would be a cool addition though!

12. Fishy

Fishy Member

Ah, sounds cute. I was mainly suggesting having more high price/end game items in slots other than the aura, just using wings as an example for back packs. Good to know it's already being thought of though :)

13. Teddi

Currently the item system doesn;t support colouration, so while the wings would be a fantastic addition, we could only offer the default grey until @Killermon adds in colouration.

14. Kaiden

Standard model is a start :) There's definitely some scope for some interesting items to be added.

15. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

I think wings would be A cool addition. We need to get some more variety in the store.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  16. Stormhawks093

Stormhawks093 New Member

Now, to get on the topic of turtles... why not a turtle player model? Cmon now... I know you want it.

eth9n and Kaiden like this.
  17. Teddi

Pulsing aura will be changing in the upcoming update. The current aura will remain as is but will not longer be available in the store. The new aura will be given automatically to anyone that has the old aura.

Chase likes this.
  18. Kaiden

So players will have 2 quite similar blue auras then if they already own it? Guess people won't mind having both.

19. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

I won't mind having both. :)

20. Teddi

Yes; but keep in mind the original pulsing aura is being retired and is unlikely to come back.